With some 35 years of teaching and performing experience, Jill Timmons offers students a chance to develop their musicianship, performance skills, expand their knowledge of piano repertoire, acquire greater technique, and find news ways of enjoying the process of music making. Her focus is on the professional pianist, the advanced recreational player, selected high school students, and artists looking to make career changes.
Timmons assists artists with the following:
- Artistic and technical development at the keyboard
- Recording/audition preparation
- Solid command in performance
- College entrance auditions
- Preparation for competitions
- Review of selected pedagogy topics
- Career development (studio development, business plans, professional goals)
- Grant writing
Whether it is through the weekly lesson, or targeted monthly sessions, Timmons provides a concrete plan to support the success of every artist. Under the umbrella of Artsmentor, LLC, Timmons also offers a rich array of other specialists to assist her clients in their professional endeavors.